Jr. Golf Lessons
Junior Golf Program
All ability levels are welcome in the DCC Junior Golf Program. It is designed for the “new junior golfer” as well as the intermediate level junior. Participants are provided group and personalized instruction based on their experience and skill level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible. Each day, Junior Golfers will learn and hone their skills with a strong emphasis placed on golf fundamentals and well as fun!
Davison Country Club Junior Golf Rules of Conduct
1. Clinics are for children ages 8-16. No exceptions.
2. All juniors must have their own golf clubs and golf balls (1 wood, 1 iron, 1 putter and bag).
3. Dress Code: All juniors will adhere to the DCC dress code. No jeans, jean shorts or sweats (khakis preferred). A collared shirt is required. Golf shoes with soft spikes or athletic shoes are required (no soccer, baseball or football cleats allowed). The Dress code will be strictly enforced each week.
4. Disruptive behavior can result in the juniors’ removal from the program.
5. Parents will be responsible for their children’s behavior, including property damage.
6. Davison Country Club is not responsible for any injuries sustained to the participants while in the Junior Golf Program.
Cost: $75.00 per student
Please sign-up in the Pro-Shop or Call 810-653-5301